Because my bff wants to try cooking. Ahaha! Korean food trip with @julietabayabay22 ! :) (at Chingguya)
I want to try this look for the new year. I really want to cut my hair short. :)
Hoping for mooore beach adventures this 2013! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)
2012 has been a very good year to me. Well, I also have my ups and downs but I always remember the good ones and leave the not so good memories behind, the way they should be.
- I finally got to practice my profession by being a volunteer nurse every weekends.
- I work as an ESL teacher at day time every weekdays, work as an online English teacher at home at night time every weekdays, and work as a volunteer every weekends. Yeah, I was that workaholic!
- I left my 1st ESL academy which made me very sad because I also needed to leave my students and good friends. I stayed at home for a whole month and realized that I will die from boredom so I transferred to a new academy.
- I met new friends, including students and teachers in my new academy. I cherish all the students who have been so close to me. Honestly, I enjoy teaching adult students because they’re easy to be with and I can relate better with them.
- I became our school’s representative for our school’s sports feast. In short, I was the muse.
- I have seen the fruits of my own labor by making a new room cabinet, buying a new phone and my other wants. I became financially independent.
- I went to Alcoy and Nalusuan for some beach adventure.
2012 was more on outings, adventure, trips, hang outs, friends and students. I enjoy every second and every minute of it. Thanks for the roller coaster ride 2012!